Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 11:01

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Official Draenor dungeon previews
BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2014, 07:08 

If you've been wondering about the various new dungeons we'll be seeing in Warlords of Draenor, prepare to have your questions clarified. Earlier this week, Blizzard posted an official preview of all the dungeons introduced in the next expansion, including the revamp of Upper Blackrock Spire. The previews do a great job of giving an idea of what we'll be seeing in the dungeon without actually giving away any potential storyline spoilers -- just a brief overview of why the dungeons are there. There isn't even a boss list that tells you who you'll be seeing, which is nice for those wanting a little information without giving everything away.

More importantly, each dungeon includes a short piece of commentary by one of the many artists and designers involved in bringing it to life. Each bit of commentary goes over one particular feature or design element of the dungeon and how it was brought to life. We don't usually see the behind-the-scenes for the dungeons we run, and it's cool to see some of the crew involved in dungeon design being given the opportunity to talk about their work. And even if you've already been playing through the dungeons in the beta, there's still information here that you can't get just from running it in game.

I have to say, after playing through most of these dungeons on the beta, I can't wait to see them hit live servers so I can play through them with my actual characters, because all of them are incredibly fun. My favorite hands down is Grimrail Depot -- the design of the dungeon feels a lot like what I wish Spine of Deathwing had been, a fast-paced romp where you really felt like you were rushing through space. Spine was cool, but you didn't get the same sensation of speed that you do with Grimrail. Seeing the commentary on the dungeon just adds to the cool factor of the place as far as I'm concerned. Take a look at Blizzard's official preview post for more information -- and don't worry, if you're avoiding blatant spoilers, there are none to be found here.

cheap wow gold if you need you can visit http://www.euwowgold.de you can buy wow gold there.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde