Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 09:03

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Your favorite garrison building
BeitragVerfasst: 01.12.2014, 07:21 

We've all been working on our Draenor garrisons long enough to have some experience of the day to day grind of garrison life -- which means we've probably all had time to pick out favorites (and less favorites) amongst the building options. So today let's talk about our must-have garrison buildings.

I have to admit, in my own garrison there's been some rollover as I've tried out different buildings to see what I thought of them, but while I've found the lumber mill to be the most practical of the lot (who doesn't need more garrison resources?), the stables wins as my favorite. Not only does the stable offer some excellent bonuses -- like not having to dismount to interact with objects -- but your stable also shows off a random selection from your collection of mounts, which makes it a nice visual addition that makes your garrison seem a bit more yours. But what about you, readers? Which garrison building could you just not live without?

cheap wow gold if you need you can visit http://www.euwowgold.de you can buy wow gold there.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde