Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 11:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 28.10.2014, 07:35 

No, it was when Burning Crusade was still in production. The first movie that I really "directed" was the Black Temple trailer. 2.1 -- up until that point I'd done a few other things like editing some segments for the Burning Crusade behind the scenes DVD, and I'd done the patch 1.12 Eastern Plaguelands trailer, that was actually my first official project, where it's flying over the map and the guys are doing the Eastern Plaguelands PvP for patch 1.12. It was nothing special, but it was a lot of that -- I literally came in the door and they said "Make that," and that's all I could figure out to do with the tools we had at that time.

It would be a few months before we started getting up to speed; we started communicating with the game team and let them know, "Hey, we're trying to work with this machinima thing, can you guys help us get maybe a few more cheats to do a bit more with the game engine?" When they started acquiescing and getting us tools that were more familiar to me as far as machinima production, simultaneously, they said "Hey, you know, Black Temple, why don't you just take it Terran and go to town on it?" And Mickey Neilson actually did write the script for that one, and so I received the script, laid it all out, and then we just did all that draenei story over the top of it the best we could, and it definitely made a splash.

if you look for wow gold in the web and you hope you can buy cheap wow gold and now you can visit http://www.euwowgold.fr there have something you want. just click it.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde