Aktuelle Zeit: 16.04.2024, 14:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2014, 08:37 

The second part of Lords of War was released yesterday, this time featuring a brief glimpse into the history of Garrosh's dear old dad Grommash. I really love these animated shorts -- I love the art style, I love the not-quite-full-on animation, the artistic choices, it's just gorgeous to watch. But more importantly, I was really looking forward to seeing Grommash's history explained just a little more, particularly in the years before Garrosh came to Draenor.

And while I appreciated the glimpse we did get into Grom's story, there were parts that we didn't see that I was sort of hoping would be addressed. One of the big question marks in Rise of the Horde surrounded Grom Hellscream's rise to chieftain of the Warsong. He didn't claim the spot via bloodline, and there were dark rumors surrounding the former chieftain's death before Grom took over. I realize this is an alternate universe kind of situation, but I was still hoping we might see something about it. I'm almost willing to overlook that solely based on the ogre shown in the film, because that ogre was an amazing, beautifully rendered and thoroughly chilling reminder that the ogres we're seeing on Draenor are nothing like the ogres on Azeroth. This is the ogre empire before it hit the bottom of its slow decline.

But even though the ogre is cool, I'm still on the fence about Grommash Hellscream. Part of me says oh yes, he is most definitely a villain. But part of me looks at that orc from the trailer, the one screaming that he and his kind would never be slaves, and can't help but kind of like the guy despite his raw brutality. What do you guys think? Is Grom a villain worth contending with? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Do you think his story was well told in Lords of War, or do you wish there had been more information in the short?

if you look for wow gold in the web and you hope you can buy cheap wow gold and now you can visit http://www.euwowgold.fr there have something you want. just click it.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde